Ultimate anti-inflammatory, bloat-fighting smoothie recipe to keep your tummy super happy this summer! What makes it so awesome?
Pineapple: contains enzymes to help your digestion
Turmeric: reduces intestinal inflammation and prevents ulcers
Ginger: fights gas and bloating
Simple breakfast or snack
Takes just 5 minutes to make and uses only 5 ingredients
Great for digestion
Packed with protein
Packed with Vitamin C
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 cups Pineapple (diced into chunks)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (peeled and grated)
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric (powder)
- Combine all ingredients together in a blender and blend very well until smooth. Pour into
- glasses and enjoy!
Refrigerate in a sealed jar overnight. Shake before drinking.
Use mango, peaches or banana instead.
Calories 204 Cholesterol 4mg Fat 3g Sodium 201mg Carbs 26g Vitamin A 595IU Fiber 4g Vitamin C 79mg Sugar 16g Calcium 588mg Protein 21g Iron 2mg