Here is a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth with some added healthy ingredients. There are many variations possible, so add in or substitute as you desire and your taste buds will thank you when you eat them.
Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- 1 c. peanut butter
- 1 c. Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 c. flax seeds
- 1/2 c. semi-sweet dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 c. brown rice syrup
- Combine dry ingredients and stir to mix well. Mix in wet ingredients and stir to combine.
- Using tablespoon, scoop and portion protein balls then place on a sheet pan. This is a huge time saver!
- Place in refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.