Here is a great way to enjoy cauliflower that has a bit of a kick, a bit of sweetness, and will satisfy your taste buds when you try it.
Maple Sriracha Cauliflower Bites
- 2 heads of cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. sriracha sauce
- 1 ½ Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Chop cauliflower into bites
- Add all additional ingredients in a large bowl and mix together
- Add cauliflower to bowl and stir to mix well.
- Preheat oven to 400 F/204 C
- Place ingredients on baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes.
Find More Recipes
Main dishes, soups, salads, snacks, vegetables, slow cooker, instapot, grilled, desserts, breakfast, lunch, dinner, quick & easy, make from scratch....
Each week I will be adding new recipes and I promise that there will be a wide range. So check back often and look through the archives.