An 8-Week Group Program That Will Help You Feel Better, Have More Energy, and Look Great Through the Holidays
Group program runs November 19th – January 13th
Do you let the holidays interfere with your health goals? Do they become an obstacle or excuse for getting off your current path toward a healthier version of you? Do you gain 5 pounds just thinking about chocolate, holiday meals and pumpkin pie? Does the stress of family gatherings make you gorge on mashed potatoes? Does the frantic gift shopping in crowded malls result in 2 glasses of red wine to unwind? We all know the holidays can be taxing on our health. The endless parties and and parade of tempting treats can leave us feeling tired, bloated, and ready to break out the elastic waistband…
BUT what if this year could be different?
What if you didn’t actually gain weight these holidays AND enjoyed food and social gatherings.
What if you kept your body moving and the New Year doesn’t have to be a complete restart of your exercise routine?
Sounds AMAZING, right??!!
What if you put yourself and your health higher on your holiday task list? What if you were thriving not merely surviving at the end of the year? Sound too good to be true? I don’t think so. I am dedicated to making this year more about the essence of the season and not the craziness. I want to thrive and keep on track with my health and wellness goals for myself and my family. Does that mean I won’t eat chocolate or pumpkin pie? Let’s not get crazy, I am human!! But I’m also not going to stop eating vegetables, drinking plenty of water and moving my body consistently.
Wouldn’t you rather experience these this holiday season?
- More JOY and less stress
- More ENERGY and less overwhelm
- More FREEDOM with less guilt
- More SLEEP and less fatigue
- More GLOW and less dark circle under your eyes
- More GRATITUDE and less anxiety
- More CALM and less worry
The Fit, Festive, and Healthy Group Program will really work because:
- You’ll be eating whole-foods based recipes that will help you stick to clean eating at home
- I’ve created awesome handouts and worksheets to give you time for reflection and renewal whether you find 5 minutes or a hour
- You’ll have easy to follow short challenges that will keep each week fresh, different, and achievable
- You’ll get a TON of support from me and your fellow participants during the group program via our members-only Facebook page
- I’m committed to your success. If you need help at any time during our program, I’ll be there to support you, answer your questions, and tweak your program so it works for you.
The Fit, Festive, and Healthy is perfect for you if want a healthy, happy, energetic holiday season even if:
- You’ve got a crazy work schedule at corporate
- You’re hosting this year and the house will be full of guests
- You’re really busy and don’t have time for an intensive weight loss program
- You want a to say no to holiday treats but feel like you never can
- You’re looking for a supportive and connected group program
- You want to start 2019 without the normal 5-10 pound weight gain
When you join, you will get all of the below scattered across the 8 weeks to keep you motivated, inspired and in sync with:
- Three Easy, Doable Fitness Challenges
- Winter Walk & Wellness
- Fit & Festive
- 7 minute Workouts for home or travel
- Three Recipe Books
- Quick, yummy breakfasts everyone will enjoy
- Soup and Instapot recipes for those hectic nights when there is no time to cook
- Swaps for those heavy calorie laden holiday dishes that so many of us love
- Handouts and Checklists –
- Daily Holiday Survival Checklist so you can stay on track with healthy habits
- Strategies for when & how to say No, thank you to food – Stop the stress eating
- How to say Yes, Please & actually enjoy your indulgence, guilt-free
- A one day reset plan just in case you do over indulge
- Food & Self-love Journal to keep you centered and joyful during your celebrations
- Top 10 Holiday Stress Relievers
- Finish the 8 weeks with a 4-Day Post-Holiday Reset Plan, which includes:
- 12 delicious recipes to get your body feeling great again if by chance we have celebrated a little too much
- 4-Day meal plan with detailed shopping list
- Weekly Live Q&A calls where we can check-in, share and strategize on the challenges we are facing and celebrate the victories we are achieving
- Private Facebook group to keep you engaged and connected
AND A 20-minute strategy session with me to determine your next steps once you’re done with the program