A 5-Day Whole Foods Detox to Help You Feel Better, Have More Energy, and Look Great (Without Up Giving Real Food!)
Group program runs November 6th – 10th
The leaves are falling, the air is getting cooler, and, if you’re like me, you’re ready to get back on track and focus on you. But before you give up on your healthy habits and give in to the sugary treats of the holidays (pumpkin spice EVERYTHING, there’s still time to drop some extra pounds, get more energy and get your glow back.
As the seasons change, we’re given a great opportunity to check in and re-assess how we’re doing with our health goals. Some key questions to ask yourself – “How under control are my cravings?”, “How has my physical activity and movement been impacted by the changing weather?”, “Am I keeping good sleep habits as the hours of daylight shorten?”.
Are you experiencing any of the following?
- Carrying excess weight around your belly
- Experience sugar or salt cravings on a regular basis
- Have skin blemishes and breakouts
- Can’t think straight or feel like you have brain fog
- Get the late afternoon energy slump
- Wake up still feeling tired
- Feel like you’ve lost your glow
If so, it might be time for a gentle whole foods detox! Even when we eat really clean foods, we’re exposed to toxins in our environment all the time, and those hitchiking chemicals can really put a kink in our weight loss goals!
This program is perfect for you if you’ve never detoxed before, and it’s especially right if you’re nervous about what might happen to you during a detox.
The 5-Day Detox for Beginners really works because:
- Many, many clients have done this detox and have benefitted from this gentle yet highly effective detox protocol
- You’ll be eating a whole-foods based diet with legumes, vegetables, whole grains and some lean proteins
- You’ll get a TON of support from me during the group detox via our members-only support forum (from – insert dates)
- I’ve created an awesome book of recipes that includes easy to prepare recipes your whole family will eat (seriously! They’ve passed the kid test)
- You’ll have optional supplements you can add in to the program to make your detox even deeper
- I’m committed to your success. If you need help at any time during your detox program, I’ll be there to support you, answer your questions, and tweak your program so it works for you.
Now here’s the big question. Why detox in the first place?
I’m so glad you asked. I used to think detoxes were only for health nuts and celebrities (think Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Aniston). Then, I started learning more about nutrition, about our bodies’ physiology and about the environmental toxins we’re exposed to on a daily basis. It’s really intense! Did you know that scientists have determined that most people are carrying 700 contaminants in their bodies? These chemicals have been linked to all kinds of damage including cancer, high blood pressure, memory problems, immune dysfunction, attention deficit disorder, and more.
Yes, our bodies do work to detox on a daily basis, and they do this through four primary organs: the lungs, the kidneys, the skin and the liver. The challenge comes when our bodies get exposed to more toxins than they can process out, which is happening to all of us every day. The truth of the matter is that toxic chemicals in our food, our air, our water and in materials all around us can quickly overload our systems.
When our bodies get overexposed to toxins, our liver does the best job it can to protect us, and it does this by wrapping those toxins in mucous and storing them in fat cells. EEEW! The problem with that is when we have a toxin stored in our fat, we can’t burn that fat until we release and process that toxin! The reality is that no matter how much you exercise, eat right, and manage your stress, you won’t be able to lose that stubborn fat until you partake in a detox and get rid of those toxins for good.
The 5-Day Detox for Beginners is perfect for you if:
- You’ve never detoxed before
- You’ve detoxed before, but you’ve found that hardcore raw, vegan and juice cleanses don’t really work for you
- You’re really busy and don’t have time for a longer detox program
- You want a gentle but effective detox
- You’re looking for a whole foods detox program
- You want to clean out your system before the holidays hit
- You ready to hit the re-set button on your eating habits
What you’ll get with the 5-Day Detox for Beginners:
- Dozens of recipes that are specially crafted to support your body’s natural detox processes
- Two live training calls taught by me on everything you need to know to detox AND on how to transition out of the detox
- A daily protocol with step-by-step instructions on what to do and when to do it
A 20-minute strategy session with me to determine your next steps once you’re done with the detox
Bonuses I’m giving away:
- A shopping list template that will make hitting the grocery store a breeze
- A complete “Eating Out” guide so you’ll know exactly what to order if you have a business lunch or dinner with friends – learn this now before the holiday parties start!
- A guide to a well stocked pantry so you can continue with fewer processed foods post the detox