A 4-Week Group Program that will dive into various areas of your life that may be causing an imbalance in your health and happiness.
OPENS October 10th
finish before the holidays arrive!
BONUS: The program opens on 10/10/2020 but you can join when you’re ready. NOTE the October bonuses though!
You’ve probably been taught that improving your health takes an abundance of intense workouts, eating copious amounts of kale and celery for days on end, and making choices that make you miserable – and leaves you stuck right where you are.
Not starting. Not finishing. I know. I’ve been there many times myself.
It’s hard to feel excited about being pushed to your breaking point, and that’s precisely why so many of us have given up on fad diets and intense exercise programs and we’re afraid to even start.
Do any of these sound familiar?…
- I want to feel better, but I always lose my motivation, and I don’t know why?
- I want to be healthier, but I don’t have time to go to the gym or do a lot of meal prepping
- I want to feel more present in my life, but I don’t know how to balance all of my priorities to make it feel manageable.
Making healthier decisions doesn’t have to be boring, hard, or time-consuming. And they don’t have to be entirely food-focused.
Sounds AMAZING, right??!!
BONUSES during the month of October!!
#1- a private 1:1 coaching call at the end of your 4 weeks so we ensure you are set up for success in your next steps forward
#2-an e-book for a Managing through the Holidays with Ease and Joy
Use Coupon: OCTOBER2020
Don't Miss Out - the Start Date is near
Our weekly sessions include:
Release and Replace
Grounding Practices & Food
Gentleness & Rejuvenation
Well Balanced Life
It’s going to be a powerful month of tapping into the Autumn season. As the trees release their leaves, we’ll dig in and figure out what we need to release as well.
Who’s this program for?
1. Someone who feels imbalanced in their life and is ready to make a change.
2. The yo-yo dieter that bounces from diet to diet, never finding what works for the.
3. Someone who’s ready to try a different approach, where we get to the root of some issues that are holding you back.
Want to know how to improve your health by focusing on the foundations?
The secret is to take gradual steps! Let’s work together so you can build a solid start to your new health journal path as you Fall Into Health.
- Four-week program that opens October 10th. You choose your own start date.
- Live Q&A group calls alternate between Tuesdays at 7pm CST and Wednesdays at 12n via ZOOM (recordings available)
- Lessons, worksheets, handouts, recipes and more available weekly in teaching platform.
- No pressure, set your own pace.